1. This microscope lets you experience the thrill and discovery of a whole new microscopic world- totally hidden from the naked eye.which can magnify objects up to 1000 times of their original size and uses a dynamic image sensor and eight super bright white LED lights for creating detailed images like you've never seen before.
2. Details like skin pores, individual strands of cotton, the milky or amber clouds inside THC crystals or even the fine scratches on a collectible coin that would be impossible to detect with the naked eye, can easily be viewed by this amazing USB digital microscope, with the included software you can even save your images directly to your hard drive in JPG or video files for sharing with your friends, family, boss or client.
3. There is even a handy zoom and photo capture button on the side for your convenience.
4. If you're a professional user then you'll be happy to know that this software will even display a measurement scale to determine the exact size of the objects you are viewing for accurate appraisals or damage assessment.
5. Use this device for: Examining fine jewelry, coins, stamps, electronics, Industrial Inspection, Computer Parts inspection, Telecom module inspection, scientific teaching tool, Laboratory Research, Medical analysis, School Research tool, Insect dissection examination, Plant dissection examination, Skin examination, Scalp examination, Textile Inspection, Jewelry Inspection, Collections/Coin Inspection, Printing Inspection, Reading Aid, Teacher Add as Project, Presentation or simply use it to have a little fun.
Sensor: High performance sensor
Master chip: dedicated master 24Bit DSP
Magnification: 100X-200X, 50X-500X, 20X-800X, 1000X 1600X
Auxiliary light source: 8 white LED lights
Static resolution: standard 640*480, maximum 1600*1200
Digital zoom: 5-segment
Imaging distance: manual adjustment of 10mm to distant view
Image resolution: 640*480, maximum 1600*1200
Base: lifting plastic base
CD: Contains drivers, measurement software, user manual
Support system: WIN XP/VISTA/WEIN 7 /10 32-bit and 64-bit
Power: USB (5v DC)
Interface support: USB 2.0 & USB 1.1
Dynamic frame number: 30f/s
Illumination range: 0`30000LUX remote control adjustable
Hardware requirements: Pentium clocked at 700M Hz or above. 1G hard disk CD ROM drive; 64MB memory
Supported languages: Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) English (Other languages need to be customized)
Product color: matte black, other colors can be customized
Body size: 112mm (length) 33mm (outer diameter)
What in box:
1.Digital microscope main body (1 set)
2.USB cable (1.5m)
3. Bracket (1)
4.CD (driver, measurement software, installation instructions)
Very satisfied. For this money, received assistance in the economy and an excellent developing toy. On modern popular systems should work without problems. It came on time, everyone is happy, the need to communicate with the seller did not arise
For a small penny, to finish the garnium.
Thank you, great!
Ordered on august 27, received on october 1. Everything was well packed! The microscope works great! Downloaded for android program mscopes pro with which he looked at the blade of the knife and a sheet of paper. I apply the photo. Thank you seller! I recommend the product!